Sunday, November 27, 2011

Anthuriums at The Enjoy Centre

Images Alberta Camera Club held an outing yesterday at the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert. This outing was one of the major reasons I joined the club. An opportunity to go into a greenhouse with a tripod and shoot flowers and giftware for the day, a little bit of heaven for me. Joining the club has turned out to be so much more, but I did enjoy the day. My favorite exotic flower has always been the Anthurium and to my delight Hole's had these, begging to be shot. I now only realize that I treated these as I would have shooting a flower in nature, touching nothing and trying to maneuver the camera to get the shots I wanted. If I were in the greenhouse to buy a plant I would have touched all the pots and moved the flowers to get the one I wanted. I'm sure I missed a lot of different colors and shapes but, oh well, next year.






No comments: