A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to return to work for old friends. It's been 4 1/2 years since I worked with them and I'm looking forward to returning. The company I'm working with now is a good company and life at work has been fine, but there's always a couple of "but's" that make you want to change. Thursday I spent the day at my new job, meeting with the accountant and getting to know a little of what is needed and expected. I was to be there at 9:30 so I left the house at 8:45, giving me lots of time to make the 1/2 hour drive.
When I first got into the car and looked at the mirror, nature had done some fantastic decorating. I had to take a few shots for my group "The World in a Mirror"
A little further down the road I ran into some bands of fog and wondered if this day could get any better.
A couple of more miles and I crossed the tracks and noticed a band of fog further down. This time I had to turn around to find a place to pull off the road.
I was now only about 10 miles from home and running 10 minutes late so I tucked the camera away and with a little luck on the highway, made it to work on time. The light was a little bright and flat and traffic a little heavier so I only stopped once on the way home.
I will miss many of the people I have worked with the past 4 1/2 years and hope to keep in touch with some of them, but I'm looking forward to the new challenges ahead and returning to my new, old work home.




3 comments:
Cool trip to work, very productive in terms of photography! I'm thinking about what to call my new blog, any tips would be good. You have such a good name for your business.
I always love the shots I get to take to/from work. Definitely some great ones in this snowy series. So you left the welding place to go back to somewhere else?
great mirror shot!
Post a Comment